Kacie's Cause is an organization consisting of businesspersons and concerned parents seeking to educate our communities of the widespread use of Heroin, substance use disorders, and to suggest resources that may provide treatment and recovery support.
• Kacie’s Cause was founded on March 12th, 2013 with the death of Kacie Erin Rumford by Heroin. Kacie’s goal was to change the world to make it a better place for all of us to live.
• Consists of concerned parents, businesspersons, and citizens tirelessly fighting the Heroin epidemic that has invaded our county, and our nation.
• A Corporation in the state of Pennsylvania, Kacie’s Cause is a 501(c)3 charitable entity
• Kacie’s Cause conveys the following substance use education to the public primarily through Town Hall meetings:
◦ Signs and symptoms of substance use.
◦ Laws and policy that relate to substance use.
◦ Medical legislation that impacts parents with children over the age of 14.
◦ Awareness of drug activity within our communities.
• Website: Kaciescause.com – A dedicated website with educational resources, and links to related sites.
• Social Media: Facebook
• Cars for Kacie, a car show for Heroin Awareness, www.carsforkacie.com
We are a duly registered (#90-0981740) charitable organization with the Dept. of State, Commonwealth of PA. For the solicitation of funds for charitable purposes.
Grantors and contributors may rely on the fact that Kacie's Cause is an organization described in Section 501 C (3) and 509 (a) (2) of the Internal Revenue Code. A copy of the official registration and financial information may be obtained from the PA. Dept. of State by calling toll free within PA. 1-800-732-0999. Registration does not imply endorsement.